We create amazing custom experiences for your customers & employees with best practices we use every day at Museum Hack
Why Work With Us?
Museum Hack rethinks the traditional corporate experience and practices. We work with you to create new experiences for your customers and employees. Examples include custom events (Scavenger Hunts, Trivia Nights, Musicals), Storytelling Workshops, Onboarding Training, and more.
Our corporate consulting work is designed from the bottom up to deliver a mighty punch of ROI. Whether you are looking for returns in revenue, marketing & PR, employee engagement, or many other areas -- we can help.
We'll help re-imagine your customer & employee experiences to maximize engagement with your company and brand. We want to inspire you to build creative, new processes for your organization.
Attracting and Engaging Millennials
Our highly-trained staff works directly with your team to create and implement staff training, special events, and programs that are specific to your organization and its needs. We utilize proven and simple steps to create programs that attract and retain new customers, like Millennials, while improving experiences for your current visitors.
What Does Museum Hack Offer?
Our customized museum consulting services can include professional development for your staff, in-person or long-distance consultations, VIP Events, marketing, Corporate Team Building or Young Patrons program development, tour development, and more.
All of our services are customized to your institution’s needs. Elements of a package might include the following:
We work with organizations to host awesome events that improve employee engagement and skills like communication and leadership. Representative clients include Google, Adobe, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan. We’ll draw on our experiences and best practices to customize a program that meets the requirements of your Human Resource department.
- Team Building: We lead your group through the museum, telling stories and playing games that improve communication and collaboration. Customizable to include your industry and values.
- Leadership Bootcamp: An event that helps middle managers rise to become the strong future leadership of your company.
- Hacky Hours: A fun team building activity that creates stronger ties between co-workers.
There’s one investment that can massively increase many aspects of your business while investing in your staff: training! Museum Hack has condensed our training program into two professional development options. We can send experienced hackers to your space to lead a workshop on the 5 Elements of a Hack, or we can do one on one training with key team members. Training options include:
- Sales Training: We teach sales reps to communicate by listening, and engaging with empathy.
- Presentation Training: Learn to give an amazing presentation for a meeting or keynote speech.
- Recruitment Training: Attract and retain the best talent. We teach you how to find and message top performers to attract them to your organization.
- Employee Onboarding: Give your new hires a strong start with engagement tactics and organizational culture infusion.
- Marketing Communication: We work with your marketing team to create more natural communication that resonates with your target audience.
- Storytelling Training: Learn world-class storytelling techniques that capture and keep attention, and improve retention for key concepts.
- Leadership Communication: Leaders have unique communication challenges. We work with your leadership team to communicate in a way that inspires action.
- Employee Engagement: Learn to engage your employees in their work so it becomes more fulfilling and rewarding.
One of the greatest organizational challenges is training, retaining and engaging millennials. We’ve developed best practices that help you develop this unique talent. With techniques like team building, modern communication development and leadership training, your organization can become a place where millennial workers thrive.
- Team Building for Millennials: Events and activities built for engaging millennials at work. Improve communication, collaboration and loyalty.
- Communicating in 2017: Learn the modern communication techniques that work, AKA: “How to Talk so Millennials Will Listen.”
- Building Millennial Leadership: Help your young employees becomes managers and leaders.
Retelling Your Company's Story
Your company has a rich backstory full of challenges and accomplishments. We help you discover these stories and frame them in an engaging way. These stories are then packaged specifically to promote employee engagement and loyalty, develop a unique work culture, or amplify your marketing.
- Internal Culture: We do a deep dive into your company’s history to learn the important founding and milestone stories. Then we teach you to tell these stories in a way that engages and motivates your employees.
- External Messaging: Same deep dive into your company’s history, but we teach you how to share these stories with your current and potential customers to massively increase the ROI of your marketing.
- For Millennials: Tell your company’s story in a way that resonates with millennial audiences.
Our talented staff can help you create one-of-a-kind “viral” marketing collateral. This engagement is incredibly customized and we work to produce world-class content for your marketing team to promote.
- Video Production: We can write the script and produce awesome videos for your marketing team. Use these videos in advertisements, onboarding and dozens of other applications.
- Written Content: Does your website need a refresh? We can help infuse it with natural language that resonates with your target audience.
- Musicals: Our talented staff write and perform a custom musical for your organization.
Want a highly-publicized, VIP event at your location? One that will attract a millennial audience? Make it a Hacked one!
Our VIP Guides will produce a special event, drawn on our best practices for audience engagement and customized to your event theme or target audiences. We’ll help you increase attendance with marketing and PR support and attract influencers to amplify your brand. Our goal: make your event one your guests will remember.
- Customer & Client Events: We create an amazing custom experience for your customers, like an in-store scavenger hunt or a themed trivia night.
- Meetings & Conferences: Both internal and external. We can make your next meeting or conference a hit with engagement techniques like party games and team building activities.
For more information, please contact us.Let's Get Started
In The Press
Companies We've Worked With
Google, Facebook, Etsy, KPMG, Lego, Johnson & Johnson, Shopify, Stripe, Barkbox, Chipotle, Elizabeth Arden, the Knickerbocker Hotel, Marriott, Premier Exhibitions, and many more.
What people are saying about us:
It was wonderful and helpful time for us all. We found your marketing methods and business model are so unique, and we were inspired!
It’s simple, they do what they say they’ll do; Breaking down museum language, having fun and connecting people! It worked here!
I’m in love with you all! Because I’ve never seen so many smiling engaged people in this museum in my whole two years here.
While no organization can be everything to every person, I share the belief that there are people out there who can be excited by a memorable museum experience - they just don’t know it yet. Museum Hack is reaching those people.
Let's Get Started
We will consult with you on an individual basis, to find a program that best fits the needs of your organization.