Calling All Witches & Wizards!
Have you been waiting for an owl to tap on your window since you turned 11 years old? Do you have STRONG opinions on The Great Snape Debate? Have you ever thought, “Man, it would be really great to go on a kickass guided museum tour with a bunch of fellow Potter nerds?” Our Completely Unofficial and Definitely Unlicensed Boy Wizard Tour is for witches, wizards, Squibs, and Muggles alike. We can’t guarantee that the portraits will talk, but we can guarantee you will have a siriusly good time!
About Museum Hack: Renegade Tours
Our Renegade Tours put an alternative spin on the museum, featuring other sides to the highlights we love, as well as some of the strangest, wildest, sexiest stories hidden throughout the museum. Every tour is unique, customized based on the audience and the guide’s passion and expertise.
You will be with a small group: no more than 12 people, because small groups make for better tours. We promise you will have an active, fun, engaging visit to the museum, all backed by our 100% you'll love it guarantee.
What to Expect on Your Magical Tour
- ✅ Discover the museum's own history of secret societies.
- ✅ Find representatives of the braves, the smarts, the kinds, and the snakes IRL.
- ✅ Search for magical equipment like wands, robes and pets and learn the real histories behind these wicked artifacts.
- ✅ Play a competitive game of quidditch.
- ✅ Experience the most important moment in every young witch or wizard’s life — being sorted in to your Houses!