A Fun New Bachelorette Idea in NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
Your bachelorette party includes:
- Personalized games which include details about the bride-to-be, the wedding party and groom
- Takeaway prizes and Polaroids
- Optional upgrade for champagne (or wine) in the American Wing Cafe
- Personal Tour Concierge for fast responses and tour planning assistance
- Priority booking with our top-tier guides who plan around your schedule
- 110% Satisfaction Guarantee; love your experience or your money back
What Will We See?
Get ready for girls' night out! You're coming to the best museum on earth to hear about the gossip, scandal, and secrets behind the art (and to look at a lot of hot naked statues). Your guide will show you the other side of some of the Museum’s heavy hitters. If you visit a Museum must-see, you’re going to get the saucy backstory.
We can highly-customize the entire outing for you and your group to highlight your favorites, or show you new areas of the Museum that you may have never seen before. We'll play, drink, giggle and gab our way through a fantastic adventure!
Tons of selfies with amazing works of art
Capture your girlfriends having a great time
Romantic, exotic, and racy artwork
Prefer Butts? Yes, we got butts!
The Metropolitan Museum of Butts is a new thematic tour offering that we can debut for your Bachelorette Party in NYC. This tour focuses on over 6000 years of butt history and looks at the enormity of the Met’s collection through the lens of butts and all things butt-related.
- An 18th Century Armchair / Toilet Hybrid
- A 6,000 Year-old Big Booty Princess
- LOTS and LOTS of Greek and Roman booty
- The ONLY sex scene in the Greek and Roman collection on display
- At least one donkey, and maybe a dog bed
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We can’t think of anything more chic and mysterious than touring the Met with your bridesmaids and hearing fun and raunchy stories — with wine pit stops at the Met’s cafe.
A renegade tour company shows bachelorettes that drinking games and sexting are as old as museums.
My girlfriends and I planned a bachelorette party with Museum Hack and we were not disappointed. We were able to have a fun, classy, but super silly evening with our VIP tour guides who pulled out all the (wine) stops to show us a fantastic time. The group was mixed between art/history buffs and Met noobs, and every single one of us enjoyed it to the FULLEST. I would definitely recommend booking a tour with this company if you’re ever looking for something classically New York while tremendously unique!
Want more info on schedules and pricing?
Our prices range from "oh, that's reasonable" to "super exclusive VIP"; it just depends what you want. Enter your details below and a guest concierge will contact you.
P.S: We aren't sales-y, this is just a chance to get to know each other a little better.