Come join the Museum Hack team for the Fall Semester. If you like museums, then we want your help with Social Media & Research.
- Participating in our social media outlets including Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram.
- Contributing to research and development of content for upcoming tours.
- Researching and identifying innovation in the field of museum education.
- Assisting with the guided tours, including registration of attendees, candid and group photography, and occasional cheerleading.
- MUST be a current NYC area resident.
- Tech savviness and familiarity with social media.
- Passion for and background in one or more of the following: Museum Education, Art History, Research, Theater / Improv, Graphic Design, Photography.
- Interested in innovation and making unconventional contributions.
- Eager, enthusiastic, energetic, and FUN.
- Out-of-the-box thinker and willing to color outside the lines.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Should be current undergraduate or graduate student.