Meet Harry, our Creative Events Shaman.
Get to know our Museum Hack team! This week we’re catching up with Harry, our Resident Expert on Tibetan Art and the juiciest secrets of World History. Watch the short video about him, or read the interview below.
1. Which museum do you give tours at?
The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I also work in the education department at the Rubin Museum.
2. Why did you apply to work with Museum Hack?
Because I loved the attitude, and the way it makes great art accessible to people who might not have given it a chance! (Myself included!)
3. Tell us about one of your favorite Museum Hack experiences.
Every time I get to tell people that the arms and armor is spit shone once a year!
4. What’s a fun fact that most people don’t know about you?
I spent my childhood in Halifax, Nova Scotia (and there’s two of us! Mark, another Museum Hacker Tour Guide, did too!) Also, I speak Tibetan.
5. If you had to be trapped in the Museum overnight, what would you do?
Check and see if any of the mummies come to life, or search for ghosts!
6. If you could work at any other museum, which one would you choose?
I would give tours at historical sights, like Nalanda University in India!
Want to find out more about our staff? Read all the interviews with our Museum Hack team here.
Want Awesome Stuff From Museum Hack?
Join our email list and we will send you our best content, freebie offers, exclusive access to beta tours and more.