Still haven’t planned the company holiday party? No need to fret, we’re here for you – especially if you want to throw the most memorable holiday party ever/don’t want to end up like a holiday episode of The Office. But really, your holiday party is the perfect opportunity to reward your employees for hard work and celebrate big wins.
Now, if you’re behind on planning or don’t have a minute of spare time to plan activities and events, why not let us help? We can put together a holiday party at a museum and it will be awesome! Museums celebrate culture and history, making them great locations for celebrating people and companies. No need to worry about decorating the copy machine or hanging streamers in the office kitchen – take your whole team on adventure that’s sure to be remembered, in a good way.
We may be biased, but we know that throwing a holiday party at a cool location is a big way to your team members’ hearts. That’s why we rounded up 16 reasons that museums are f***ing awesome for holiday parties!
- Your party guests are amazing artists AND subjects from art. Talk about being #fancy.
- There’s wine!
- A change in locale – aka not being in your office – is always a win.
- Christmas carols play in the elevator – does it get more festive?
- We’ll lead the way so there’s NO awkward small talk.
- Don’t have time for planning? No problem! We’ll take care of the details.
- Murder Mystery theme? Scavenger hunt through the galleries? We can do all of the above, if you want.
- We’ll tell holiday stories and gossip to get you in the Christmas spirit (or not). It’s totally up to you!
- These tours are 100% NOT boring.
- There’s no need to decorate cubicles or labor over where to hang the twinkle lights (so they don’t get caught in the ceiling fan).
- It’s the perfect mix of fun and adventure before your group heads out for a post-tour round of drinks or food, or it’s an amazing experience on its own.
- Museums often have special holiday displays with scandalous backstories.
- We can totally customize the experience to fit your company’s goals, values, and needs.
- DYK: 14th century European Art is very mistletoe-y? (Well, some of it.)
- It’s active! Build up an appetite for turkey, turduken or tofurky.
- What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a Colonial Murder Mystery at a fancy pre-revolutionary war mansion?*
*Maybe there are better ways (but probably not). Just ask because we do have a cool colonial mansion museum that is perfect for parties!
Did we convince you? Let us help plan that memorable party and celebrate the end of the year with a bang. Get your team excited about what’s to come in the new year and see some amazing art while you’re are it. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 1-800-210-9676.
Share this article... your friends will love it too ❤️