On a Tuesday in February, we hosted a fabulous gathering in Brooklyn that brought together young professionals, social media influencers, entrepreneurs, museum professionals, and all around super cool people.
We likened it to a contemporary salon, the evening included presentations on hacked objects, fun and crazy activities, networking opportunities, a lot of active and awesome brains, and of course, happy hour specials!
During the Event:
- There were a handful of mini-talks and activities, mixed in with drinks and mingling.
- AMNH tour guides Zak and Kelly taught everyone about a crazy dinosaur with massive arms.
- AMNH tour guide Jared introduced us to a ridiculously fun game, where people got into groups and there was some very creative interpretive dancing.
- Met tour guides Harry and Lia gave an awesome performance, singing about Gloabl epi.
- People from all walks of life got a chance to mingle and hang out, getting to know people they might not normally meet.
Here is a photo of our Metropolitan Museum of Art Tour Guide Harry Einhorn in front of a projection of one of our favorite pieces in the Met, Venus and Cupid by Lorenzo Lotto.
We love gathering curious minds together and watching what happens.
Want to get on the list to find out when we have events like this? Just send us a request by email.
Are you interested in our influencer outreach events? Email us at email@example.com and tell us what you’re passionate about!