The Boy Wizard Blog Scavenger Hunt!
To celebrate, we decided to create a mini scavenger hunt through our blog. Here’s how it works:
- Search for the answers to the questions below on our blog.
- Submit your answers to us by sending us a message on Facebook. In your message, include the answers (duh) and the city you’d like to win tickets in (New York or San Francisco).
- The first person in each city to submit 100% correct answers wins!
- We’ll contact the winners by Friday, March 23.
- Winners receive TWO free tickets to our new tour in the city of their choice!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Good luck!
- Who was the world’s first bad*ss witch?
- A roving, potentially supernatural beast terrorized the hills of which country in the 18th-century?
- Any witch or wizard worth their salt knows how to perform magic that tricks the mind. What’s the name of the artistic technique that also “deceives the eye”?
- Good ol’ Professor Gilderoy claimed to have taken a long trip with a vampire, once. Which real-life historical figure was the O.G Lord Dracula?
- Everyone’s favorite snivelling potions professor became a spy at great cost to his own safety. What was the name of the female spy who helped George Washington catch Benedict Arnold?
- What is JK Rowling’s real-life magical talent? Besides writing amazing stories, of course.
Share this article... your friends will love it too ❤️